Cheapest airline

spotter27

I'm trying to book plane tickets from Charlotte NC march 2020 to SJU  anyone have any good ideas and good prices? Certain

Times to get cheap flights. Also shuttle info to get 8 people to our Airbnb with prices?  Any help would be appreciated

We're going  on Norwegian for the 1st time.  Please and Thank u   Sarah

While I don’t have specific help for you regarding CLT, tools like Google Flight and ITA software give to a good idea of pricing.  I prefer Southwest (2 free checked bags per person) but they won’t release Mar-20 flights until late Summer/early Fall & appears to only have 1

flight daily from CLT to SJU with stop-overs.

Hopefully someone else from the East Coast will chime in or try reposting under the Cruise Air board or Flyer Talk.  Good luck!

March is, of course, a very high season with Spring Break, so expect equally high prices. I don't have a specific dollar amount, but quite frankly...does it matter? If you know you're going and know you need to buy a plane ticket, it is what it is. You just need to find a price you're comfortable with, book it, and not look back (unless you book Southwest where you can get a future credit, but that only matters if you plan to fly Southwest again within one year of your booking date (not travel date)). Just spitballing, having never flown that route that time of year, I would say anything under $400 roundtrip would be good and I would jump on it personally.

As far as I know, the only nonstop is American. Southwest may or may not offer a direct (not nonstop) flight, but I don't see any nonstop in their arsenal and frankly I don't see that route coming online before March 2020. Possibly, but unlikely. Without going out of your way too far, you could also look at AA via MIA, Delta via ATL, United via IAD, Southwest via BWI.