St. Lucia Zipline

goofydiz

What is the best zipline to do in St. Lucia?  I tried searching through old posts, but everything I found was really old information.  We will be on a Carnival Cruise, It looks like Carnival has 2 options.  1 with the Aerial Tram and 1 without, and 9 ziplines.  I also found Treetop Canopy Aventure which as 12 Ziplines. 

Which would be a better choice?  Which has a better hike and more adventurous ziplines?  Are there any other choices out there that I didn't find that I should consider?   

There's not been any changes to older posts 

There's three courses on island in different locations.

Rainforest Adventures has the zip line course and aerial tram. Among the fastest course, but not the highest or longest. About 35 or so minutes from port 

Treetop Adventures, with highest and longest course. Also has mountain biking, waterfall hike. About 45-1 hour from port 

St Lucia Hotwire, shortest course, and not super fast, but fun - and great views of the iconic Pitons!  Treetop climbing, cocoa demonstration, and so forth in plantation - and lunch available. Located in Soufriere, home to Pitons, volcano, mud baths, waterfalls, and so forth - many of the experiences that set St Lucia apart. 1-1.15 hours from port