Tuscan - Late Reservation

dazey

We were only able to get a 9:30 PM reservation at Tuscan.  I am wondering if the staff will rush us out since it is so late. Does anyone have an experience with this?

I like dining late(8:30ish) on a cruise for some reason but do not like being rushed as happens a lot in the MDR.  I find in the MDR room at any time they do seem to rush us out possibly thinking we need to see a show or get somewhere. 

We dine late and have had reservations in Tuscan at 9:00.   We were not rushed at all and the staff was very accommodating.   We usually eat in Luminae at 9:00 also and have never been rushed but you will notice a lot of activity as the staff are stripping the tables down and setting up for breakfast.   We are usually the last out of the dining room and the staff was still busy cleaning up and setting up.

We dine late as well and were never rushed. In fact, on one particularly extended night at Murano's, the wait staff was encouraging me to stay and continue to indulge well after 11 pm. I'm not sure about the MDR, but we also have shut down Luminae several times and not only were we not urged to move on, the staff continued to offer additional food and drinks until we were fully satiated. 

Perhaps you will not be rushed....but Tuscan will be pretty quiet early in your meal and empty towards the end.  I find that a bit uncomfortable.  

If you do not need to dine that late, I would suggest speaking to the staff to try to arrange an earlier time.  I find it hard to believe that they cannot accommodate you sooner.