Just cruised on Majesty of the Seas - any questions?

kcbookworm

Just off Carnival Sensation.  We left the ship at 7:30 am, and by 8 am were through customs and money exchange and sat for 1 hour waiting for our private tour (Havana Journeys) which wasn't meeting us until 9.

• 2 weeks later...

we book a private tour with a classic car and plan to meet at 9. we went straight to the get off point soon as the ship was clear.we were off so fast with money exchange that the square across the street was empty. walk around and had a cup of coffee and had the best day ever. I love cuba so much that we are going back in april and this time will try ncl. I agree the people are so friendly.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, readyk said:

we book a private tour with a classic car and plan to meet at 9. we went straight to the get off point soon as the ship was clear.we were off so fast with money exchange that the square across the street was empty. walk around and had a cup of coffee and had the best day ever. I love cuba so much that we are going back in april and this time will try ncl. I agree the people are so friendly.

Hi! Out of curiosity, what tour guide and company did you use and on what day of the week were you in Havana? We will be there on Monday the 17th of June and are using Havana Memories with Roly as our guide and photographer. I am just wondering if the day of the week that the ship is in port has anything to do with the ease of debarkation. Also, were there any other cruise ships in port at the same time as yours?

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:28 AM, cruisinagainDnR said:

Hi! Out of curiosity, what tour guide and company did you use and on what day of the week were you in Havana? We will be there on Monday the 17th of June and are using Havana Memories with Roly as our guide and photographer. I am just wondering if the day of the week that the ship is in port has anything to do with the ease of debarkation. Also, were there any other cruise ships in port at the same time as yours?

We booked with havanacar.net.  We arrived on a Thursday morning and left Friday at noon.  We were the only ship there on Thursday, but another ship arrived Friday morning.  I don't know if it was day of week or only one ship or what, but customs and money exchange were super easy and we were outside of the terminal in like 30 minutes total.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, cruisinagainDnR said:

This is the link for cruise port activity in Havana

http://crew-center.com/havana-cuba-cruise-ship-schedule-january-june-2019

• 3 weeks later...