Hub App Countdown Question

katstoy

Does anyone know how to add a second cruise to the Hub app countdown?  I booked my Panorama cruise for 2020 and that's in the App and is counting down.  Not wanting to wait that long to cruise again I just booked a 2019 cruise.  The 2019 cruise is not showing up in the app.  If you have more than one cruise booked do both show up in the app?  If not, how do I delete the 2020 cruise and add the 2019 cruise?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, katstoy said:

Does anyone know how to add a second cruise to the Hub app countdown?  I booked my Panorama cruise for 2020 and that's in the App and is counting down.  Not wanting to wait that long to cruise again I just booked a 2019 cruise.  The 2019 cruise is not showing up in the app.  If you have more than one cruise booked do both show up in the app?  If not, how do I delete the 2020 cruise and add the 2019 cruise?

Thanks!

Just enter the date of the new cruise in the app.  You can’t countdown more than one cruise at a time. 

20 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Just enter the date of the new cruise in the app.  You can’t countdown more than one cruise at a time. 

Thanks, but where?  There's no place to enter a new date or to delete the cruise that's already counting down.

Tap on the existing countdown clock to reset it and enter the new cruise date. If just tapping on it doesn't reset it, tap and hold it a second.

If you log in to your Carnival account through the app, it'll show your cruise countdown automatically. If you have more than one booked, I don't know which one it'll show, but my guess is the closest one.

Edited by Organized Chaos

I may try deleting then reloading the app.  Tapping, double tapping and tap and hold do nothing.  I have both trips saved on the website but only the later one shows up in the app. Thanks for the tips though.  

7 hours ago, katstoy said:

Did it!!!   Logged out then back in with new booking number!   Technology.  Should have asked a 10 year old 😜

Ah, you were already logged in. That's probably why tapping on it didn't reset the clock. It was pulling the info from your account and couldn't reset.