Nieum Statedam 2021

loving goldens

I was looking at the 10 day sailing in March 2021... I was trying to look into an inside room on deck 7 or another deck in between other cabins.... but  the only decks available are 8--4--- or 10..... I have check different travel sites.... does this mean there is no inside cabins available on any other decks or will they be released later... Would they only be available booking through Holland?    

Holland sell the 10 & 11 night cruises as a 21 day "collectors cruise" (back 2 back) - they allocate certain rooms for the 21 day voyages vs the single segments.  It could be on the 10 day segment that the inventory team has blocked out the interior rooms on deck 7 for that reason.

Alternatively it could just be the way they display inventory - in most cases they do not display more than 8 rooms in a given letter category when looking online (regardless of if it is their website or a 3rd party website).  There are category I, J, K and L interiors on deck 7.  As those categories also are available on other decks it would display the 8 most "preferential" rooms (as they view them) as available, even though more might be available.

Calling a knowledgeable travel agent who understands how to view the full inventory with HAL in their agent booking system, or calling HAL direct may give you more options of rooms than any online resource will.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

31 minutes ago, loving goldens said:

I was looking at the 10 day sailing in March 2021... I was trying to look into an inside room on deck 7 or another deck in between other cabins.... but  the only decks available are 8--4--- or 10..... I have check different travel sites.... does this mean there is no inside cabins available on any other decks or will they be released later... Would they only be available booking through Holland?    

I just checked and I'm seeing lots of available cabins on deck 7. Here's a view of just some of the available cabins midships, with many others available fore and aft. Prices are CAD, so don't be scared! :classic_biggrin:

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.40.25 PM.png