Baja Deck Sideways Cabins

MsSoCalCruiser

48 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m really looking forward to it!

As long as you don’t mind being in a inside cabin. I think the sideways cabin is great. I hope you like it. All you have to do now is have a great time on your cruise. 

Tony

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, Lucky TGO said:

As long as you don’t mind being in a inside cabin. I think the sideways cabin is great. I hope you like it. All you have to do now is have a great time on your cruise. 

Tony

I usually book inside cabins.  I have one deluxe balcony,  a regular inside, and the sideways inside cabin booked on my next few cruises . I’m looking forward to them all and they are all on the Royal Princess. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 7:52 AM, Pam in CA said:

A little bit of both regarding the closet. 

With the layout, the sleeping area is on one side with the desk on the opposite wall. There’s an opening next to the desk with a closet area with a combination of wardrobe, open shelving and open closet. At the end of the closet area is the bathroom which makes it quieter and more private than other cabin configurations.

D9CC8958-CF4D-4DEF-9D8B-AFF393588A9C.jpeg

Pam, were these photos taken on the Royal Princess?  I hope so because I like how there are no doors on the closets in the bottom left photo.  If so, we will be really happy on our CA Coastal Cruise. This inside looks really large!  An IA sideways cabin became available today and I was able to grab it.  I’m super excited!  Let’s get together soon 😊

1 minute ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Pam, were these photos taken on the Royal Princess?  I hope so because I like how there are no doors on the closets in the bottom left photo.  If so, we will be really happy on our CA Coastal Cruise. This inside looks really large!  An IA sideways cabin became available today and I was able to grab it.  I’m super excited!  Let’s get together soon 😊

Yes. This is on the Royal. I think the cabin was C323. Lots of storage. 

Definitely let’s get together soon. I’m meeting friends for dinner Saturday night at the Mess Hall Market in Tustin at 7pm. You’re welcome to join us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pam in CA said:

Definitely let’s get together soon. I’m meeting friends for dinner Saturday night at the Mess Hall Market in Tustin at 7pm. You’re welcome to join us. 

Hi Pam,

I remember asking you about this cabin and you were right it was quiet. So we tried it and we loved it.

Thanks again Pam your the Best!! 😁

Tony

1 minute ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Pam,

I remember asking you about this cabin and you were right it was quiet. So we tried it and we loved it.

Thanks again Pam your the Best!! 😁

Tony

Aww... Tony. Thanks. Next time I’m in the Boston area, would love to get together. (Have no current plans but ya never know.) 

23 minutes ago, Pam in CA said:

Thank you!  I’m sure we will be quite happy.

I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday but I will let you know if I finish in time. Thank you for the invite! 

• 4 weeks later...