Port of Tampa car rental shuttles

ME1966

When cruising out of Cape Canaveral this year we rented a car at National car rentals at the airport and returned it to National near the cruise port. They had a free shuttle that took us to the ship and one that took us back to the car rental office after the cruise.  It was super easy.  Are there any rental companies that offer the same sort of shuttle at the Port of Tampa?  

57 minutes ago, ME1966 said:

When cruising out of Cape Canaveral this year we rented a car at National car rentals at the airport and returned it to National near the cruise port. They had a free shuttle that took us to the ship and one that took us back to the car rental office after the cruise.  It was super easy.  Are there any rental companies that offer the same sort of shuttle at the Port of Tampa?  

Enterprise provides a shuttle to/from the port. Look for the Tampa/Kennedy Blvd location. We take it all the time and it is very convenient.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ME1966 said:

Avis has that service from their location at the Embassy Suites, downtown.

• Thanks 1