Professional pictures

Hello Everyone! Hubbie and I will be going on our first RC cruise next month. We been on a bunch of Norwegian cruises and I am looking forward to trying out Royal. My question is my husband wants to bring our huge DSLR camera but I told him that we should leave it at home and use our phone or purchase the professional pictures that they take of us on the ship. Can I see your favorite professional pic that you have had taken on the ship. I want to see if we can rely on RC to get some good pics. Thanks!! 

I might be missing something but the photographers will be taking pictures of the both of you together in posed settings.  You won’t be able to do that with the DSLR.  To me the photos you are taking would be completely different than the ones the ships photographer takes. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

I understand not wanting to lug a big arse camera around everywhere.  You can use a small camera/phone and get many great shots.  I used a little sony credit card camera, my phone, and a small action camera (think gopro) that all easily fit in my pocket so I was able to get some great candid shots.