Do Dawn SF Aft Suites Have Free Movies Available?

52 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Yes, free.  Since Dawn went through drydock not too long ago, I'd guess they are on demand.  We've seen close to 100 listed and last time we were on it was probably 75 choices.

Wow....that’s awesome!  My DH will be very happy.  And I’ll be very happy to let him be the Wizard and hide behind the curtain and watch tv all night if he wants to.  I, personally, can’t stand light and noise when I’m sleeping.  💤💤💤

Thank you, dexddd and GrabMyWrist.  You are very helpful!  

One of the (full) Suite perks is FREE movies on demand 24/7.

A plus is that a Suite offers more square footage of cabin space so one can expect to have

a bigger flat screen to view a movie. Upgraded to a more deluxe Suite and there maybe

surround sound features. Have your Butler brief you on the use of the remote to select the

channel with the movies.

Most Suites with a separate BR have two TV sets - one in the main cabin area and another

smaller one in the primary bedroom - the 2BR Suites even have a small screen TV in the 2nd BR.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JuneauWhatIMean said:

Wow....that’s awesome!  My DH will be very happy.  And I’ll be very happy to let him be the Wizard and hide behind the curtain and watch tv all night if he wants to.  I, personally, can’t stand light and noise when I’m sleeping.  💤💤💤

Thank you, dexddd and GrabMyWrist.  You are very helpful!  

The other nice thing with the on demand is you can stop and come back later to where you left off.

• Thanks 1