March 15th Explorer of the Seas - Cancelled?

Hi all...we are booked on the 5-night out of Miami on March 15th. We have a bunch of family going as well, and everyone has booked separately, save for my parents. Now, Explorer has completely disappeared from the March/April calendar. I know the drydock was scheduled for March 21-April 20th (I think), but I'm wondering if they pushed it up? My SIL called to change her family from two balcony cabins to a panoramic oceanview suite, and they said it was sold out and that the ship is going into drydock and that they will have to get back to her with some options.

I called twice, and got two different answers, but both basically stating that it's not cancelled. However, it's "sold out", and I cannot switch to a suite, but may be able to in a couple days. Weird.

I suspect they are planning to cancel? Just the other day, my in-laws booked and there was wide open availability for all cabins. Just seems weird, and I can't get a straight answer, and now the rest of our family cannot book!

Could be like you said, they moved up the dry dock, or it could be a charter.

The phone reps usually do not know the reason until a few weeks have passed.  If the cruise is cancelled, anyone who is booked will normally get some sort of consideration from Royal.