When’s the next Sale? Single occupancy of balcony cabin possible?

Does anyone know when Marella have sales? eg P&O usually have one in Sept and Jan. I realise it’s a bit of a piece of string question but any pointers welcome. 

Also any experience of single occupancy of balcony cabin?

Would like to take my mum on a Fjords cruise from Newcastle but she would want her own cabin. She had vertigo problems and I’m not sure a single outside would suit as it looks like the windows are very small. 

The website doesn’t offer single person in balcony so has anyone been able to do it?

Edited by Highpeaklad

Marella don't have sales but they do have some offers during January to get people booking.  Are you going this year or next?  It would be much cheaper if you can share a cabin, there is a thread entitled 'Explorer 2 single cabins' the latest post was on 15 April, this has loads of information regarding pricing.  If you are going this year, it may be worth looking a few weeks before sailing as they will reduce cabins to sell them off.  

I can really recommend going this year if you can as the ship visits  Flam which is really beautiful, our favourite place.  Next year Flam and Gerainger are not on the itinerary which is such a shame.