Riviera La Reserve

TomOG

We are about to take our 3rd Oceania  cruise in late November, a 25 day cruise.   We hope to do a Reserve dinner. Does anyone know how the deal with a non drinker.  Can my wife drink mine or is there a discount?  Unable to consume due to medication.

The charge includes the wines.  If your wife wants to drink yours, she can ... but she could just as easily ask for more if she wants more.  Remember, there are plenty of wines served during the meal.  A different one per course.

(A few years ago we were at La Reserve where a young, very slender woman, had to much and lost it all on the table.  The staff dealt with it immediately, but still ...)

I don't believe there is a discount for non-imbibers.  I suppose you could always ask!  But she does NOT need to make sure you get your money's worth by drinking your share ... and given that young lady's experience, I don't think she'd want to!

The young lady I mentioned is the only person I've seen in 4-5 La Reserve dinners who was impaired by too much wine ...

Mura