Oasis Refurbishment and show info

Does anyone know if they are changing out cats for another broadway show?  Need to book either Harmony or Oasis for next year. I have done both ships, but really like the shows, so the show is important to me (also bringing along newbies to Royal).

Thanks so much!

16 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Most likely a change is coming, but nothing publicly announced by the cruise line.

Thanks, do you also happen to know if it is an advantage to booking a 4th unknown person (TBD) now or adding a person at a later date? Cruise is next late April. 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Krazyfuntimes said:

Thanks, do you also happen to know if it is an advantage to booking a 4th unknown person (TBD) now or adding a person at a later date? Cruise is next late April. 

Thanks!

Add now, because your muster station can reach capacity and prevent any more 3/4 guests.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Add now, because your muster station can reach capacity and prevent any more 3/4 guests.

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks so much!

In your past experience do you think they will keep cats or move in another direction? LOL

6 minutes ago, Krazyfuntimes said:

In your past experience do you think they will keep cats or move in another direction? LOL

Sorry, no idea.

23 minutes ago, Krazyfuntimes said:

Thanks!

Do check the pricing b/c the break on the cost of cabins sailing 4 pax in a cabin versus 2 and 2 is rarely worth it (KSF a notable exception). 

When I'm not sure if will sail with odd or even number of pax, I book fully refundable 3pax in a cabin and then another nearby cabin with the potential 4th party and then another random name in with that person. 3 and 2pax.  Closer to final payment can work out if need two cabin sailing 2 and 2 or just the triple already booked.  Easier to drop one person than to book a new cabin later in same area etc.