Harmony Deck 14

Hi guys, so Im booking a summer cruise on Harmony & I have 2-19 year olds/2-21 year old college students with us and they love to stay up late but sleep in the morning. So there aren't a lot of cabins left but there are few together CENTRAL PARK balcony 14647 and 14649 etc are these very noisy from chairs fro pool its over kids area etc before 11am?? And are the balcony OCEANVIEW rooms on 14 below pool noisy in morning? I don't want grumpy college kids! Thank you!

short answer ... YES

we had a deck 14 junior suite on OASIS just below the kiddie pool not long ago and in the morning - not TOO early - and thru the day there certainly was some amount of heavy foot stomp, running and chair drag/drop.  I'm a very light sleeper and this would have woken me 'cept I bring ear plugs on EVERY cruise!!!! cuz I'm a light sleeper . . . 

For us .... we tend to retire 'early' and as we were under the kiddie pool, that noise ended early.  We were on the OCEAN VIEW side btw . . .

CVS Health Soft Foam Earplugs

solves a lot of problems ... like a snoring spouse!!!! $5 for 10 pair!  🤣

Edited by Capt_BJ

We had cabin 14647 and our friends had cabin 14649 on our March Harmony cruise. We liked the location and had a great cabin attendant.  We did not have any issues with noise in the cabins.

Best,

Susan

1 hour ago, Sunny0528 said:

Ok thank you that helps, I know they want to get some sleep in the morning so this may not work then,

thank you very much for the help

Can't imagine that any noise would have bothered me at that age especially if I had been up late.  Not to worry.