Princess AMEX Offer $225 off $750+

rj42

On 5/5/2019 at 11:41 AM, Blake18 said:

I wonder if you can use it to purchase on board credit on the website after you book the cruise

I've done that in the past when I had the NCL AMEX offer and it's worked.  A coworker used his NCL AMEX offer to prepay his gratuities and buy a water package and that worked too.  Unfortunately, I didn't get that NCL offer (and had an NCL cruise in March) and I don't have this Princess one either (and we've got a Princess cruise next summer).  I swear it feels like they target the people who won't use it.  Grrr...

I just posted this in another thread, but I thought I would share this here too

*********YESTERDAY I LEARNED HOW TO GET NEW DEALS ON YOUR AMEX CARD*************

Even if you don't want a deal add it to your card anyway, add a bunch of them.  Then refresh your screen or log out and back in.  You will then have 100 reward offers available again.  This Princess deal didn't show up until I did it a couple times.  Hope it works for you :)

2 hours ago, spirit-wedding? said:

*********YESTERDAY I LEARNED HOW TO GET NEW DEALS ON YOUR AMEX CARD*************

Even if you don't want a deal add it to your card anyway, add a bunch of them.  Then refresh your screen or log out and back in.  You will then have 100 reward offers available again.  This Princess deal didn't show up until I did it a couple times.  Hope it works for you 🙂

I'll try it! I'm wondering if the people who are getting this use their card often or not very much? If they are targeting certain usage patterns?

2 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I'll try it! I'm wondering if the people who are getting this use their card often or not very much? If they are targeting certain usage patterns?

Good luck!  I have only used my card 2 times this year and that was after they threatened to close it for non-use.

6 hours ago, spirit-wedding? said:

Even if you don't want a deal add it to your card anyway, add a bunch of them.  Then refresh your screen or log out and back in.  You will then have 100 reward offers available again.  This Princess deal didn't show up until I did it a couple times.  Hope it works for you 🙂

I'm not a big user of this card- one regular charge per month. In fact, AmEx just lowered the credit limit an the account for not using it enough. I have gotten the offer several times in the past but not this time. I tried adding a bunch of offers and did get additional offers but now I'm stuck at 84 available, none of which are the cruise offer. 😞 I'll keep checking over the next few days and see what happens.