Princess Cruiser Tries Celebrity

susieg

So can anyone share their opinions about booking cruise air?  Princess seems to have the edge in that you can go online and very easily add/change your air.  So what do you think - regarding the price and ease between the the two (probably really comparing Carnival Corp to RCI)?  Thanks.

Thanks for the considered, and balanced review. I agree with much of what you said, but especially about Captain Leo and Alejandro. I am on the Eclipse right now and Alejandro is still with the ship I am delighted to say. I've sailed 3 times with Princess, Royal, Regal and Grand and liked the 2 newer ships but the regular balconies are so small compared with the S class Celebrity ships. Princess are not in my future however. 

Got to agree with most of the points.  We were on the Equinox in March before she headed to Spain for drydock.  My seafood hating wife thought the MDR food was better on Celebrity.  I was happy too.

I did really miss the wrap around promenade deck.  Especially if it was an Alaska cruise.  We did Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers and being on the bow on the promenade deck was a great viewing spot.

Yes the steaks in the buffet are cooked to order but at 1/2" thick it's hard to get medium rare.