Sailed on Norway? Not "to" but "on".

1 hour ago, pcakes122 said:

Didn't the disco have the Saturday Night Fever light up floor?!  (Or is that the Pina Coladas clouding my memory LOL)  I definitely remember you could see into the pool from the dance club.

That was Dazzles Disco, which was the Tourist Class pool on the France. They put a floor over it that was lit from underneath. It was in the very aft of the ship on Viking Deck, which was below Pool Deck, so maybe you could see into the Pool Deck pool. I don't remember that. I didn't spend a lot of time in the disco, but whenever I did I was pretty hammered. 😜

7 hours ago, LuvBNatC said:

That was Dazzles Disco, which was the Tourist Class pool on the France. They put a floor over it that was lit from underneath. It was in the very aft of the ship on Viking Deck, which was below Pool Deck, so maybe you could see into the Pool Deck pool. I don't remember that. I didn't spend a lot of time in the disco, but whenever I did I was pretty hammered. 😜

Found a tribute site with a photo of Dazzles and the round porthole windows into the pool.  Also more great photos and info!  See, we weren't as drunk as we thought we were!

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/norway/norway03.htm

Edited by pcakes122

11 hours ago, pcakes122 said:

Found a tribute site with a photo of Dazzles and the round porthole windows into the pool.  Also more great photos and info!  See, we weren't as drunk as we thought we were!

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/norway/norway03.htm

pcakes122, thanks so much for that link. Yes! There were portholes into the Pool Deck pool! But I had no idea the room's color scheme was pink and blue. When I was up late enough partying and ever found my way to Dazzles, my memories were sure to be fuzzy the next morning. As we used to say, "What happens at sea..."

I feel like I should break out in a chorus of "Memories" from Cats right now. 😃