Schedule for Medallion Net?

Cruise Raider

Is there a tentative schedule for the ships that will be getting the Medallion Net Wifi .. not the Medallion cruises, just the Medallion Net?  

I understand that the Royal, Caribbean and another ship have it already but is it set to be installed on the Grand or the Coral any time in the near future? 

22 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Is there a tentative schedule for the ships that will be getting the Medallion Net Wifi .. not the Medallion cruises, just the Medallion Net?  

I understand that the Royal, Caribbean and another ship have it already but is it set to be installed on the Grand or the Coral any time in the near future? 

Here’s what the MedallionNet webpage currently states:

MedallionNet is currently available on: Caribbean Princess®Coral Princess®Regal Princess®Ruby Princess® and Royal Princess® ships.

Coming soon throughout 2019: Island Princess® by May 15, Crown Princess® by July 12, Emerald Princess® by August 3, Sky Princess® by October 27, Golden Princess® by December 20 and Enchanted Princess® by June 19, 2020.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/medallionnet/

17 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Here’s what the MedallionNet webpage currently states:

MedallionNet is currently available on: Caribbean Princess®Coral Princess®Regal Princess®Ruby Princess® and Royal Princess® ships.

Coming soon throughout 2019: Island Princess® by May 15, Crown Princess® by July 12, Emerald Princess® by August 3, Sky Princess® by October 27, Golden Princess® by December 20 and Enchanted Princess® by June 19, 2020.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/medallionnet/

Yooohooo!  I am looking a cruise on the Coral.  Glad to see they already have it.  thanks for the quick reply, btw!  

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Yooohooo!  I am looking a cruise on the Coral.  Glad to see they already have it.  thanks for the quick reply, btw!  

You’re welcome & hope you can sail on the Coral.

• Thanks 1