Summit Cabin Class Change

Cruiser_1977

18 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

It seems very inconsistent because I thought I read where recent Summit cruisers were able to order off the MDR menu.

I agree, I believe I read in previous posts that the regular MDR offerings like Caesar salad, onion soup, shrimp cocktail, and escargot as well as broiled salmon, chicken breast and NY sirloin entrees were available from the MDR menu in Blu and Luminae. I was hoping it was true as the salmon is my default meal when nothing else on the menu appeals. 

9 minutes ago, villauk said:

The OP said they were in a C2, not a C1 aft facing cabin. Are you now saying that all the C1s on M class are being re-categorised too because of the disastrous new Aqua cabins ? If so, what a complete mess X have made of this Revolution! 

Starting to sound like it. Take a look at post #458 on the M class cabin information thread at the top of the main menu. Rather than being written in the usual format to describe the cabin, it’s a recount of their experience of the cabin being recategorised recently. A stressful experience for them as they were initially moved from their cabin!

We had originally booked a new Aqua cabin on deck 11, but moved to concierge on another deck because of noise issues from the movies above. The price was higher than our original Aqua booking however. If our concierge cabin is recatgorised, we’ ll be very happy. 

On 5/18/2019 at 5:25 AM, Zigster said:

From those that have sailed Summit since the Revolution, the showers have been changed and not for the better.

17 hours ago, Boatharbour said:

Off topic, but wanted to respond to this.  Just off Summit 3 or so weeks ago, and thought the showers were better, especially the doors that didn't  leak.

Issue with shower on Summit, at least in our C2 cabin, is door opens in. Good for preventing wet floor but had to sort of limbo in so hair did not get wet when entering shower - I shower more often than I wash my hair.