Is Cabin 4185 on Eurodam Noisy, it is over a dinning area

bjgill17

This is my first cruise on  Holland America, June  22-June 29, 2019, .   I am so excited as I have never traveled to Alaska. We are traveling on the Eurodam.  Our Room is Cabin # 4185 on the Upper Promenade Deck. I reserved this room because our co-cruisers had already reserved Cabin # 4180.  As I am researching the deck plans of ms Eurodam, Holland America, I now see that our cabins are directly over a dinning area.  Has anyone personally traveled in any of these rooms on the Upper Promenade deck and been bothered by early morning or late night noise from the dinning area.  I am a little anxious now about our trip as I am not one to stay up real late nor get up with the sun in the mornings.  

Though not quite that far aft, we had a block of cabins for our family a few cabins up on deck 4 starboard side and also right above the MDR on Eurodam's sister ship the Nieuw Amsterdam this past Feb and we never heard a peep from below. Literally no sound from the mdr at all. It was a great location for us. We are sailing in cabins in the exact same area of the ship next year we loved it so much. 

Edited by fatcat04