Cabin P331 on Caribbean Princess

Pansy2801

18 minutes ago, Pansy2801 said:

Do you have any experience with cabin P 331 on Caribbean Princess? I’m worried if it is not too much noise being so closed to Plaza.Thanks.

We were not in that exact cabin, but have had cabins close to the piazza. There are doors leading to the cabins that are closed at night, and the art gallery does not generate much noise :). We have not had a problem.

8 hours ago, Pansy2801 said:

Do you have any experience with cabin P 331 on Caribbean Princess? I’m worried if it is not too much noise being so closed to Plaza.Thanks.

We had P333 on a past cruise. 

There was a lot of crew foot traffic through that door to Vines.

In that white space are some staff offices.

The door on that side (Vines) is more for crew, never really saw passengers using it.

We did not hear anything from the Piazza.

We would not book that area again.

I was in P335 on Star Princess. Never, ever again will I take a cabin in the 300s on Plaza Deck.

The noise was not from passengers, but from the 24/7 slamming of the door(s) to the crew offices opposite (in the white space that P331 abuts). Plus plenty of noise from whatever the crew area directly below consists of.

The door at the Vines end of the hall was for crew only; I believe it will be the same on CB. Only on the final iteration of the Grand-class ships (Crown, Emerald, Ruby) was it made for passenger use.

Edited by fishywood

Thank you Colo Cruiser and fishywood for taking the time to share your experience. Unfortunately this is a last minute cruise with not many choices in cabins: only inside and obstructed view completely obstructed left. Yesterday was final payment deadline  and I am hoping for some cabins to appear. Little chance when balconies are sold out.