Celebrity Edge - Cat. 6 Deluxe Oceanview

FrankLasVegas

Hello All:

Can anyone share any first-hand experience (good and bad) on the Category 06 (Deluxe Oceanview) cabins on the edge?

These are on decks 8 and 9 all the way forward and have the large windows with the chairs and small table be the window.

Thank you in advance!

38 minutes ago, FrankLasVegas said:

Hello All:

Can anyone share any first-hand experience (good and bad) on the Category 06 (Deluxe Oceanview) cabins on the edge?

These are on decks 8 and 9 all the way forward and have the large windows with the chairs and small table be the window.

Thank you in advance!

I haven’t stayed in one of these, but I did view one (9100) on my recent Edge cruise. The couple who occupied it seemed very happy with it, and didn’t mention anything negative. We thought it was one of the most appealing cabins on our cabin crawl. Here’s the link to my review. Photos of the cabin are in post #43.

Edited by Silkroad

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

The balcony is very small.  It has traditional sliding glass doors and blackout curtains

I think the OP was asking about the Deluxe Oceanview, not the Deluxe Oceanview with Veranda, but I could be wrong. I’ll never get these category numbers straight lol.

Edited by Silkroad

Just off transatlantic, we had the regular ocean view, deck 3 around from Martini Bar, used our window as storage for pillows and such, great ship! Loved the room, brought 40lb hooks (Amazon) and utilized all six, as the only hooks are in the bathroom.

Any questions we are glad to answer.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:30 PM, FrankLasVegas said:

Hello All:

Thank you in advance!

You may want to read my post, #20, on the Edge cabin compilation thread. 

I don’t know if the excessive overnight noise situation was dealt with. Loved the cabin but I wouldn’t book it again for the reason stated in my notes.