soda package?

phabric

2 hours ago, phabric said:

I purchased the soda package online.

Is is it loaded into my sail card?  Or is there a sticker on the card?

Do I receive a drink cup with the package?

The word "SODA", is printed on your card. Thank goodness Celebrity doesn't use those cups. We sailed with Royal Caribbean once, this past January. What a pain those cups were. Celebrity gives you cans of soda that you can get at every bar or restaurant. Just stop at a number of bars and pick up cans that you take back to your room. 

1 hour ago, Fishkillbill said:

The word "SODA", is printed on your card. Thank goodness Celebrity doesn't use those cups. We sailed with Royal Caribbean once, this past January. What a pain those cups were. Celebrity gives you cans of soda that you can get at every bar or restaurant. Just stop at a number of bars and pick up cans that you take back to your room. 

You can also get a fountain soda at any bar on Royal ships... you don't have to use the machines at all!

In March on the Eclipse the word SODA was not on my card. You simply go to guest services and they will print it on the card for you.  I will differ from the rest of you and say I like the machines on RC. I love the choices and the ability to get your own drinks. I prefer fountain over the cans and often times they did not have what I wanted at the bar (diet coke) and had to go find another bar. I brought my own stainless steel cup with reusable straw which helped.