Mariner of the Seas - Refreshment package question?

Does anyone know the pricing of non-alcoholic frozen drinks on the Mariner of the Seas? Called RCCL and they couldn't tell me how much it was for a frozen virgin pina colada or daiquiri nor could they tell me if they were included in the refreshment package. Not sure about Johnny Rockets milkshakes either. Just kept saying they should be which is not a gamble I want to take. 

Also, need 2 of them. Is it recommended to buy in planner or wait for a special on board? Are there any diamond discounts on them?

Edited by lsfla
typo

All mocktails are included in the Refreshment package on all ships, which includes virgin daiquiris, virgin margaritas, virgin pina coladas, etc.  

I recommend buying the Refreshment package online in advance, it's often on sale for $20/day plus 18% gratuity.  (It's normally $26/day plus 18%.)  No Diamond discounts, unfortunately.

I don't know the price on Mariner, but a virgin daiquiri on Symphony in March was $9.95 plus 18%.   

Hope that helps a little.

Edited by brillohead

21 hours ago, brillohead said:

All mocktails are included in the Refreshment package on all ships, which includes virgin daiquiris, virgin margaritas, virgin pina coladas, etc.  

I recommend buying the Refreshment package online in advance, it's often on sale for $20/day plus 18% gratuity.  (It's normally $26/day plus 18%.)  No Diamond discounts, unfortunately.

I don't know the price on Mariner, but a virgin daiquiri on Symphony in March was $9.95 plus 18%.   

Hope that helps a little.

It helps a lot! Thank you!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lsfla said:

It helps a lot! Thank you!!

JR Milkshakes are included as well... there are different reports as to if you have to purchase a lunch/dinner at Johnny Rockets...