Stupid Newbie question on Royal Up offer. 7330 vs suite

Hi All,

Please be patient with the newbie cruiser.  We are on the Oasis Med cruise in August departing from Rome.  We are 6 adults (Mom, dad, 3 adult children + 1 wife) celebrating a great year; a college graduation, a 35th anniversary and a newlywed couple.  I thought I had everything set when the royalUp offers came in.  While I know we would not be guaranteed we would get our offer, the prices have got me thinking again.

Right now we are in 7330 and an end Boardwalk cabin.  The offers were for a Crown Loft suite and a 1 bedroom Aqua suite.  Both are intriguing.  My issue is with sleeping arrangements. Our adult daughter has Down syndrome so will always be in our cabin. Our adult son is also with us this time to let the newlyweds have their own cabin. I loved the arrangement of the family suite with the bunk beds and the pull out couch.  There is no way the 22 year old is going to sleep with his sister in the same bed.

I love the idea of the Crown Loft and having space for everyone to gather.  However, being an ocean loving person, I am not fond of the thought of maybe losing our ocean balcony for a balcony that overlooks the back of the ship.  Love the location of the Aqua Suite, but from videos the living room looks a bit small.

Now that I have written a novel and have not gotten to my question yet, are there such things as roll-away beds on the Oasis? I have searched and found both yes and some people saying uh, no such thing.  And would a roll-a-way fit in the living room of either suite? 

Decisions, decisions. Keep our nice Family balcony cabin or try for a really nice suite?

NOT a stupid question.

You booked what you wanted.  You have figured out all of the details.  If I were you, I would just leave well enough alone.

You may want to gamble on that upgrade, but getting a rollaway can be a hit or miss proposition.