Is Qsine different between ship classes? Silhouette vs Millennium vs Infinity?

milokama

1 hour ago, Alsmez said:

We didn't visit Qsine on Summit so I don't know what the attendance or service is like there. I would just ask to do it that way and see what they say. On our visits they always told us we could feel free to order more if we liked or tell them to stop after a course if we were getting full, etc., so I would imagine they would be fine with your three-at-a-time approach.

From this Qsine article last year on the Reflection:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2318

"Diners order via iPads"

"Tip: You can order as many dishes as you want, but order half portions of each dish if you're just looking to taste everything." 

If it's still the same after Summit's  'Revolution' drydock earlier this year, then sweet!

i love ordering from iPads. saves time.
plus 1/2 portions sounds great because i'm going solo.

Edited by fstuff1

8 hours ago, CDNNAVY said:

Could you please let me know what the menu choices are?  We are a group of 8 with different likes and dislikes, so we would like to know what the LPC menus are before booking at $55/person.  Thanks!

Search for Le Petit Chef in the thread title on this forum, and you will find pix of the menu, I will list what I remember, but that won’t completely answer your question, you need to search.

For our dinner there were 2 menus - one that followed the show and one of alternate dishes for each course. You could mix and match as desired, you did not have to do all of one or the other - but it is still a limited choice compared to a regular shipboard dinner.

The food was very good, though, probably the best steak we had on the trip, including Murano.

The show menu was bouillabaisse (quite good, broth especially), lobster, filet and dessert was a hot fudge sundae. There probably is another appetizer course or salad, I can’t quite remember - that’s part of why you need to search. The alternate menu had chicken, and maybe a different cut of steak.

We got a 2 for one discount for first night, we were in AQ. It was very worth the $55 for 2. I would do it again, especially with that discount

We were on the Millie repositioning from Japan at the end of April.  We dined at Qsine twice - it was divine!!   If you are lucky you may have Fitzroy serving you.

13 hours ago, cangelmd said:

Search for Le Petit Chef in the thread title on this forum, and you will find pix of the menu, I will list what I remember, but that won’t completely answer your question, you need to search.

For our dinner there were 2 menus - one that followed the show and one of alternate dishes for each course. You could mix and match as desired, you did not have to do all of one or the other - but it is still a limited choice compared to a regular shipboard dinner.

The food was very good, though, probably the best steak we had on the trip, including Murano.

The show menu was bouillabaisse (quite good, broth especially), lobster, filet and dessert was a hot fudge sundae. There probably is another appetizer course or salad, I can’t quite remember - that’s part of why you need to search. The alternate menu had chicken, and maybe a different cut of steak.

We got a 2 for one discount for first night, we were in AQ. It was very worth the $55 for 2. I would do it again, especially with that discount

Awesome review of Le Petit Chef's food - we loved everything as well. amazing show. great food too!

• Like 1