Table Seating?

Host Walt mentioned that I should post this here as well. All help is appreciated.

I know you have all answered this question but I missed a certain part of it. The table you get for your cruise is it assigned to you? Or do you pick it? Also what happens if you are a group of 2 people and ONLY want a 2 person table...can you request to have NO ONE sit with you? It is a funny question I know, its just that I am not into the whole table mate thing and would MUCh prefer to have the table to just the 2 of us. Thanks for your time. By the way I am going on the NOS March 4th, 2006

Thanks,

Jonny

Tables are assigned. Your table # and dining room name will appear on your Sea Pass, and you will be shown to your table the first night. You can request a general table size thru your TA or RCI before your cruise, but it is not a guarantee. Once onboard, you can try to change your table if you are not happy with it by seeing the maitre d, who is usually set up for such changes the afternoon you board.

Keep in mind that there are very few tables for 2, and generally they are tough to get.

I used to feel like you when I first started cruising, but now I really like meeting different folks at the dining room table.

If you don't get what you want, you can always try eating at one of the specialty restaurants or the WJ.

Dinner time with our "new" friends is really the highlight of our day! (We've been married awhile, now!!!) It's fun to have good conversation, find out who's been where and done what, etc... Of course, it totally depends on who you're sitting with, but so far, we've gotten tablemates who are happy and good-natured. And why not? We're cruising!!!!!

Archived