Speciality Coffee Card on Oasis

The speciality coffee card is being offered for $31.00 for 15 speciality coffees.  When I read the fine print it says that Starbucks coffees are excluded.  I was under the impression that Starbucks was included.  Has the policy changed?  Also, if I have Starbucks gift cards can I use them on the ship?  If you have purchased the speciality coffee card I would appreciate your comments.  Thanks.

Starbucks on Oasis class ships has never been included in the coffee card or unlimited drink packages.  Starbucks gift cards are accepted at the licensed Starbucks venues on Oasis class ships.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Starbucks on Oasis class ships has never been included in the coffee card or unlimited drink packages.  Starbucks gift cards are accepted at the licensed Starbucks venues on Oasis class ships.

Thanks, good to know.

Are there coffee shops or cafes that serve premium coffee? And when I say premium, I am talking about coffee that doesn't come from concentrate. Our last cruise had coffee machines that had concentrate that would mix with hot water before being dispensed. However the coffee card for purchase could be used in premium coffee shops.

1 hour ago, brentconn said:

Are there coffee shops or cafes that serve premium coffee? And when I say premium, I am talking about coffee that doesn't come from concentrate. Our last cruise had coffee machines that had concentrate that would mix with hot water before being dispensed. However the coffee card for purchase could be used in premium coffee shops.

Royal's regular "free" coffee is still brewed.

I had been looking into the premium coffee card and it apparently includes just about everything at any restaurant except Starbucks (which was a disappointment to me too as our cabin is right behind Starbucks), but some of the other coffee shops actually make "Starbucks" coffee which is included, just not if it's bought from the "Starbucks" restaurant. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AnyShip4Me said:

Is there anywhere on Oasis to get speciality coffee besides Café Promenade? (Not counting Starbucks)

Park Cafe and restaurants.