Feedback re Infinity please

Punam

Looks like she's going to be dry docked next year. There's an itinerary we like that's prior to the refurbishment but we're not willing to go on a worn out ship. That's relative, I know, so here's what we found on Constellation that we felt was not ok. Skysuite (2 yrs in a row) had seriously stained/dirty loveseats, worn out top sheets. Pics below are from this year. The ship itself is tired, but we're ok with that. So reviews re Infinity are fairly poor, but we were on her 3 years ago and didn't have concerns. Just wondering about her status now. Anyone in a sky suite feel if was iffy? 

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

56 minutes ago, Punam said:

Looks like she's going to be dry docked next year. There's an itinerary we like that's prior to the refurbishment but we're not willing to go on a worn out ship. That's relative, I know, so here's what we found on Constellation that we felt was not ok. Skysuite (2 yrs in a row) had seriously stained/dirty loveseats, worn out top sheets. Pics below are from this year. The ship itself is tired, but we're ok with that. So reviews re Infinity are fairly poor, but we were on her 3 years ago and didn't have concerns. Just wondering about her status now. Anyone in a sky suite feel if was iffy? 

Hopefully you made mention of this while on your cruise as well as in your PCS. 

29 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Hopefully you made mention of this while on your cruise as well as in your PCS. 

Not on the cruise since I mentioned it last year and everyone was very sorry, but... I'm not expecting the staff to fix the problem. Management, yes! I wrote to Celebrity last year, and reviewed this year. 

47 minutes ago, DanL said:

There was the discussion on this within the last month. Use the search to find it.

Thanks. I tried, couldn't find anything, so I posted here. Obviously not searching for the correct thing. Do you happen to remember if it was under Infinity, or ...?

Edited by Punam

Just sailed the Infinity on a trans Atlantic last month.  You might gain info reading the reviews on Cruise Critic.  We love to cruise and go often -  but won't be going on the Infinity.  That decision was based on the quality of the food and the indifference shown by many of the officers and the staff.  

51 minutes ago, Punam said:

Thanks. I tried, couldn't find anything, so I posted here. Obviously not searching for the correct thing. Do you happen to remember if it was under Infinity, or ...?

Punam check this. For us old ships = higher chance of respiratory issue but may we are sensitive.