Dining Packages

Marronnier

I'm considering buying a 5 meal dining package for a cruise on the Silhouette, but wanted to know if one has a free choice of restaurants with this package (e.g. could I choose to eat in Murano 5 times) or is one restricted in thechoice in some way. Another related question, the menus I've seen for Muranos show starters, main abd cheese courses - presumably they also serve a dessert.

Thanks for any information

Yes Murano has a dessert menu.  

With the dining package you can’t make any reservations until you are on the ship.  I’m not aware of any restriction on how many times you can go to the same restaurant there may be some so that all who have purchased packages can have you a chance to dine at the different restaurants.  I would be very upset to have purchased a package only to find that the only restaurant available to book was LPC  for my 5 nights.

Murano seems to be the most popular so  being flexible in the dates and times you want will be helpful.  We went to Murano 2x on a recent 15 night cruise and to dine later than we would have preferred.

Are the packages still available for purchase on the ship at a discount? I remember on day one I believe, a "salesperson" at the entrance of Oceanview selling the packages at a reduced price.

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Dining packages are showing for our April 2020 cruise but not for our September & October 2020 cruises.

Interesting - mine is May 2020, so perhaps they are phasing them out after April, or they only become available so far in advance. I was able to book individual nights at the various restaurants, and I could see a "first night" discount for Murano, but the rest were only available at full retail. 

For me, they are not available for our December 2020 and April 2021 cruise... None of the restaurant are. Until all the other restaurants are available for individual booking, I would not be too worried about them going away...

• Like 1