Symphony of the Seas Cabin Noise/Dazzles

I can't speak on Symphony, but assuming it's the same, we had a cabin on deck 8 of Harmony near dazzles, and did not hear any disturbances or noise.  They do well with containing the music.  You should be fine!

4 hours ago, peanutbutterjelly said:

Cabins on deck 8 and 9 that surround Dazzles was there a lot of noise coming from the club?

We had 2 cabins right around the corner from Dazzles on Deck 8 and never heard a sound. I only book that area to be near Dazzles and Central Park because it is so very quiet and easy access to snacks at Park Cafe and the Trellis Bar for a little night cap 😍

• Like 1

In April we were on Symphony and had room 8293 (right next to Dazzles) and it was quite noisy. The band set up in Dazzles was on the same side as our room and really loud at times. I had read a warning from another cruiser that had this room and brought a small white noise machine. This really helped to drown out the sound but we could still hear the base most nights. I think if you are not one of the rooms that “shares” a wall you will be fine. 

16 hours ago, kdnurs said:

We had 2 cabins right around the corner from Dazzles on Deck 8 and never heard a sound. I only book that area to be near Dazzles and Central Park because it is so very quiet and easy access to snacks at Park Cafe and the Trellis Bar for a little night cap 😍

I love the way you think!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...