Back to RCCL after few years.....have couple of questions

We have recently booked the Allure for next month and since it has been a few years since we cruised with RCCL we have a few questions:

1:)   Are the drink/soda packages available for purchase online thru RCCL website really cheaper than waiting to purchase onboard?

2:)   I do not see anywhere online to prepay gratuities. Is it possible to pay in advance or is it strictly onboard only? Can we charge those to onboard account or will we need to carry cash             for those?

3:)  We are interested in purchasing the luggage valet service for our post cruise flight home. Is this still offered? I am assuming it is only available once onboard?

Thanking you all in advance for your help!!

Drink packages are normally less expensive pre-cruise.

You can arrange to prepay gratuities by contacting whoever booked your cruise.

If Luggage Valet is offered for your cruise, they will notify you onboard.

1 hour ago, waykaylincruz said:

We have recently booked the Allure for next month and since it has been a few years since we cruised with RCCL we have a few questions:

1:)   Are the drink/soda packages available for purchase online thru RCCL website really cheaper than waiting to purchase onboard?

2:)   I do not see anywhere online to prepay gratuities. Is it possible to pay in advance or is it strictly onboard only? Can we charge those to onboard account or will we need to carry cash             for those?

3:)  We are interested in purchasing the luggage valet service for our post cruise flight home. Is this still offered? I am assuming it is only available once onboard?

Thanking you all in advance for your help!!

Drink/soda packages usually cost more onboard.  I would prebook those if you see a decent price.

To prepay tips you either need to tell them at the time of booking or you can call them now and do it over the phone.  You cannot do it online.

Luggage valet info will be available onboard...

• Like 1