Cruise 20 days away and still no flights

Kruisn'Kay

On 6/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, Kruisn'Kay said:

I get the same response from NCL, it will be ready in a day or so. Frustrating!

Having similar problems for flights in October booked and confirmed months ago.  We upgraded to Business Class, had a confirmation number, pre-selected our seats and had them confirmed only to have it all disappear with this recent computer conversion/migration a week ago.  We have been dealing with our PCC daily who has bumped it up to multiple supervisors and still not resolved.  He finally said today he has done everything he could but still no flights or seats.  Not sure if that means he gives up.  😳  Their IT department is clueless and everyone seems paralyzed at this point.  I’m not sure anyone you can reach at NCL really knows what to do or how to fix it.  Very concerning and getting the runaround does nothing to improve their brand.  We are still within the window to cancel without penalty - which we really don’t want to do - but as our deadline gets closer (9 days away), I’m not sure what else we can do.  However, their system still sends me daily emails reminding me it’s time for final payment!  That part of their system is still functioning.  🤬🤬🤬

22 minutes ago, mertziek said:

Having similar problems for flights in October booked and confirmed months ago.  We upgraded to Business Class, had a confirmation number, pre-selected our seats and had them confirmed only to have it all disappear with this recent computer conversion/migration a week ago.  We have been dealing with our PCC daily who has bumped it up to multiple supervisors and still not resolved.  He finally said today he has done everything he could but still no flights or seats.  Not sure if that means he gives up.  😳  Their IT department is clueless and everyone seems paralyzed at this point.  I’m not sure anyone you can reach at NCL really knows what to do or how to fix it.  Very concerning and getting the runaround does nothing to improve their brand.  We are still within the window to cancel without penalty - which we really don’t want to do - but as our deadline gets closer (9 days away), I’m not sure what else we can do.  However, their system still sends me daily emails reminding me it’s time for final payment!  That part of their system is still functioning.  🤬🤬🤬

I’m just struggling to understand why someone can’t go in and manually take care of this! I have a lot of money on the line and I’m trying to be cool about their software update, but my patience in running thin. No one seems to be able to do anything and all I hear every phone call or email is wait 48-72 hours. Do you know how many times I’ve been told that in the last few weeks?! I have another cruise booked for Nov, but am ready to cancel it if I am not happy about how NCL takes care of this. Funny how their payment department is working just fine, but the areas where they have customers that have paid thousands waiting for something they were promised weeks ago is not!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Kruisn'Kay said:

I’m just struggling to understand why someone can’t go in and manually take care of this! I have a lot of money on the line and I’m trying to be cool about their software update, but my patience in running thin. No one seems to be able to do anything and all I hear every phone call or email is wait 48-72 hours. 

Seems they are totally incompetent.  I share your frustration and getting more angry as I, too, keep getting the runaround.  My PCC is starting to get testy with me, too.  I think they don’t know how to fix it.  But I have more time for it to be resolved than you do.  Keep us informed about how this ends up for you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 2:23 PM, schildiams said:

Wondering where you even see the option to book with air? No such option has come up for me to Hawaii or Europe. 

We have it for Europe, Epic Mediterranean and it is available for future cruises. 

On the ncl.com home page you can search to include promotions so select the airfare and Hawaii or European destinations. 

Edited by Nola26