Individual Drink Prices - Equinox

Droink

Hi Cool Cruisers - I've found plenty of info on X's drink packages, but not their individual per drink prices.  Does anybody have a recent "drink menu" from the Equinox?  We are mainly interested in beer, vodka, tequila and maybe Fireball drink pricing.  Thanks! :classic_wacko:

The bars all have their own menu, a search may turn up some.  A drink like vodka & tonic would be in the $8- 12 range depending on the branc of vodka.  Margarita $9-13 again depending on the liquor used.  I don’t drink beer but as I recall $5-6,   It sure pricing on craft beers.  Add 20% gratutity to the above.

• Like 2

WOW!  Drink prices have really gone up in the last decade or so. :classic_ohmy:  Everything else has too, so I guess I shouldn't be alarmed.  Thanks for your input, Jelayne.  Later...

4 hours ago, Droink said:

WOW!  Drink prices have really gone up in the last decade or so. :classic_ohmy:  

Unfortunately true.  We've only sailed X once and liked it, but we had the drink package included since we booked a balcony cabin last time.

We typically sail Royal Caribbean and the drink prices since 2014 have gone up  crazy amounts.  A basic rum and coke used to be around $6.50 and is now over $10.

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher