Single DV aft on Deck Six - Thoughts?

Clay Clayton

24 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Anyone have any recommendations regarding the two lone DV cabins after all the PVs and just before the suites?  Considering these and wondering if they have some issue that makes them less desirable?

TIA!

Why oh why do I have to click the “notify” button every time??? LOL

15 minutes ago, Frenchberet said:

We stayed in a DV3 cabin on 5 on the Sky, no problem, liked the location.  We booked the same cabin on the Orion for 2020.  

Anything that made you like it more than a mid ship one?

I haven't stayed in them, but I read that they are directly under the World Cafe, which can be noisy.  Someone made a list of cabins to avoid, and cabins 6073 through 6097 (starboard side) and corresponding cabins on the port side  are under the "wings" of the WC, and  I guess this overhang negatively affects the balconies.

2 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

Anything that made you like it more than a mid ship one?

We stayed in DV cabin 5027.  There are 2 similar DV cabins on 6 - 6016 and 6017.  Are you talking about 6096 and 6097?  I guess you might get noise from the World Cafe in those cabins in the back.  We had no problems, noise or otherwise with our cabin.  

I was asking about 6096/97 but since the fuse was burning, I went ahead and just got one more midship.  It's not like it's a mega ship where you can walk yourself silly anyway! LOL.  

This will be the first time we will be under a public area...hopefully that won't prove to be an issue. Previous cruises we we in a V2 on deck 3 and a DV4 on deck 4....🤞