My Breakaway Cruise for May 2020 has disappeared!

Just checked the NCL website to see if they were any price drops and noticed that they are no cruises showing for the Breakaway in May 2020.

The only cruise I saw was a 12 day on the Pearl.

Does anyone have any idea what maybe going on?

Thanks in advance

Hmmm, it seemed NCL's website is crashing, big time, seriously ... not a joke or faked news.  Cannot pull up any cruises for July, August or September 2019 sailing out of NYC - must be doing well, all the Escape cruises are fully booked and/or sold out, etc.

Maybe, just by chance, they are reshuffling the ships due to the Cuba "situations" ??  

I just spoke with the tech support folks and reported the problem I was experiencing (no Escape cruises for June 2019 through Feb 2020).  They put me on hold to verify and confirmed something was wrong.  Assured me that it would be addressed asap.  Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get fixed.

• Like 2

Well, no can't do - it "should" not take more than a few minutes to fix a simple programming mistake or reboot their DBMS and server.  Still, not seeing anything different.

Hello, I.T. - waiting ... and, of course, we know it is T.G.I.F. 

P.S.  Has been traveling abroad for the past week and got the non-USA URL link, which appeared fine for basic look-up ... didn't tunnel back in over VPN.  Now that I'm back in - catching up on several posts on different issues ... this isn't funny for those sailing shortly.  

Edited by mking8288

3 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Well, no can't do - it "should" not take more than a few minutes to fix a simple programming mistake or reboot their DBMS and server.  Still, not seeing anything different.

Hello, I.T. - waiting ... and, of course, we know it is T.G.I.F. 

Things have apparently been broken for about a week in other ways (lots of messed up reservations). Maybe they tried a fix and broke it worse. No bueno to do that stuff during office hours eastern.