Millennium Alaska NB Today Newsletter

plagmah

Just returned from the Millennium seven day Northbound Alaska Cruise.  Had a wonderful time.  Will post a full review later this week. I have scanned the daily newsletters!  I also included the mini bar price list and the Captains club Select benefit sheet.  

cruise_day01.pdf cruise_day02.pdf cruise_day03.pdf cruise_day04.pdf cruise_day05.pdf cruise_day06.pdf cruise_day07.pdf cruise_mini bar.pdf cruise_captains club select benefits.pdf

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Thank you for posting this, I have 2 questions : 1) Do you know the Price of the King Crab Lunch/Dinner? and 2)Is correct the price for upgrade the Classic Pack to Premium $16.80 ( $10+20%=$12)?

The price of king crab was $45. I noticed that it was never printed...but verbal at time of booking.  I felt too much and did Tracy’s crab shack. 

The upgrade price was $84 for the week.   My wife and I watched our classic package closely on day 1. We were always able find a drink we wanted on the classic package. We did not upgrade. 

Hope that helps 

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much! We sail Aug 2. I am noticing that the onboard lectures are not Alaska related. Was the narration good in Hubbard ? Also when going into Hubbard Glacier where did you go for viewing? We had been planning to go up to what is now the suite retreat deck! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, musik07 said:

Thanks so much! We sail Aug 2. I am noticing that the onboard lectures are not Alaska related. Was the narration good in Hubbard ? Also when going into Hubbard Glacier where did you go for viewing? We had been planning to go up to what is now the suite retreat deck! 

The narration was pretty minimal. 😢🛳

also not loud enough. They described the calving and it’s amazing sound. The told us how long we would be there and how we would spin. 

The top decks were packed and helipad jammed. I saw lots of folks walking to suite retreat.

We stayed on our balcony on deck 9. Great view. And warmer. 🥶

Top photo from deck 11. The rest from my cabin on deck 9. 

E750A706-0822-4DBA-A558-C9B6A8B32800.jpeg

3F0B3FEB-E4E9-484C-8FC6-B1CFCCDF811A.jpeg

1351CE26-AB72-4084-8CBD-61CFB4EB6C69.jpeg

277E89D5-444D-4990-B9B8-36C5283772FC.jpeg

82B129A5-CB31-4818-BD10-1878E96A2C17.jpeg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, plagmah said:

The narration was pretty minimal. 😢🛳

also not loud enough. They described the calving and it’s amazing sound. The told us how long we would be there and how we would spin. 

The top decks were packed and helipad jammed. I saw lots of folks walking to suite retreat.

We stayed on our balcony on deck 9. Great view. And warmer. 🥶

Top photo from deck 11. The rest from my cabin on deck 9. 

Thanks!  We have an inside cabin (hoping for a price drop or a move up offer to make an OV or balcony possible) so we are going to have to be out on the main decks.I am thinking deck 4 may be an option. And we will be up super early!

44 minutes ago, musik07 said:

Thanks!  We have an inside cabin (hoping for a price drop or a move up offer to make an OV or balcony possible) so we are going to have to be out on the main decks.I am thinking deck 4 may be an option. And we will be up super early!

That sounds like a good plan.  Hoping you get the amazing weather we had that day! Enjoy your cruise. Captain Theo is great!  

On 6/20/2019 at 9:13 AM, gerelmx said:

At what time / day was the meet and mingle, I read a post from another cruise that was the day of the boarding at 7 PM, I do not know who came up with this.

IMG_9114.thumb.jpg.26f4b6a3137529c061abc

Ours was on second day. Sea day at 1030 am in cellar masters bar. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, musik07 said:

The narration is Hubbard was pretty weak.  Obviously reading from a prepared script with lots of "oohs", "ahhh"s and "incredibles" thrown in.  Celebrity should do better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AuroraRose said:

Thank you! I am also on the August 2nd sailing and looking forward to it. Do you know what the fitness classes cost (specifically the yoga and spinning/indoor cycling classes)? Thanks!

Sorry.....I do not know what the cost is.  I used the treadmills early in the am. It did get crowded by 530-600 am. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cruisin caper said:

Thank you so much for posting these.  We are on the July 19th Millennium out of Vancouver.   Would love to see your full review of the cruise.   

Alaska Cruise Review.pdf

• 3 months later...