eDocs - not READY to be retrieved...

Who has any idea what the system is doing. If you have them you are good to go. You really don't need them for anything. Just download the cruise summary if you have added reservations of any kind.

9 hours ago, zqvol said:

Who has any idea what the system is doing. If you have them you are good to go. You really don't need them for anything. Just download the cruise summary if you have added reservations of any kind.

Problem is, that I asked them to change my outgoing flight the day prior to cruising, and they actually accommodated.  However, they did say that the flight can possibly change.  Just wanted to keep an eye on it to make sure it stays the same...

That happened to me also. I requested to arrive the day before since they had me coming into Miami at almost noon. 😲

It took weeks for them to get my docs and reservations straight and back online. Probably about 30 days out. Caused me much anxiety but I am happy with my flights now. Leave on Saturday! 

15 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

I was able to download my eDocs for the last week and change.  55 days out, and have air booked through NCL's Free at Sea.  All of a sudden, I can't get into my eDocs.  Any ideas????

Same for us could see edocs for weeks and now cannot. Our Air plan now shows: dates and city pairs.

Customer service said it is frozen because our flights are not ticketed. Once that is done edocs will be available again. This happened 76 days out and she indicated ticketing may be around 55 days so our access may be locked for 3 weeks.

Not anything I can control and not loving the proposed routing, but I gave NCL control to get us to Barcelona so I will live with it. We are super excited for our Mediterranean cruise!

3 hours ago, Nola26 said:

Same for us could see edocs for weeks and now cannot. Our Air plan now shows: dates and city pairs.

Customer service said it is frozen because our flights are not ticketed. Once that is done edocs will be available again. This happened 76 days out and she indicated ticketing may be around 55 days so our access may be locked for 3 weeks.

Not anything I can control and not loving the proposed routing, but I gave NCL control to get us to Barcelona so I will live with it. We are super excited for our Mediterranean cruise!

when my flights were ticketed 45 days out, I was then able to see/print my EDOCS.