Weigh-in ~ 1/26/06 *** How did you do?

WeirdEyes

Belle is not able to give us her weekly poem so I'll just begin by saying.....

How did you do this week?

I'm down one pound (lost the 1/2 I gained last week and another 1/2). I'm not too pleased, but at least I didn't gain again.

Good luck, losers!!! :D

G'Day Sheila and others. Belle I miss your poems. I will stick to quotes and you, I hope will continue with your poems, I do enjoy them.

The weigh in stayed the same, 258 pounds. I weigh often, but only talk about the Thursday weigh in. The mid week weigh ins have been consistent again like when I was losing, so I hope this is a sign of things to come. for the last six to eight weeks the mid week weigh ins jumped all over the board varying by 4 pounds up and 4 pounds down all the time.

Weigh to go Losers.

Good morning, Sheila, Indiana and everybody,

Lost 1.4 this week (I am actually posting last Saturdays weight in since that is the day I go to Weight Watchers. I'm pleased, but am worried about this week since I just got back from Las Vegas, where I am pleased to say I stayed on program. Hopefully there won't be too much water retention.

Good luck to everyone!

Jean

Daniel ~ I weigh almost daily and the up and down drives me insane! DH wonders why I torture myself. He only weighs once a week and isn't even tempted. I really need to work on that! Belle has house guest right now and that's why she isn't able to post. She'll be back!! Thank goodness! :D

Jean ~ Great job with the weight loss AND sticking with WW while in Vegas. I know that was tough!!

I have resisted the urge to weigh myself daily....Ok I will be honest....I have been afraid to get on the scale for a week and a half. Got up the courage today and to my surprise.....2 more pounds gone. :D That is a pleasant surprise. Maybe I shoud continue to be afraid. lol lol

Good luck all for next week.

MArie

Down 1/2 lb. this week and taking it and running with it. Any lost is a good lost;) . I remember when I did WW years ago they used to tell you to weigh yourself daily and it's such a hard habit to break.

Congrats to all the losers and good luck to everyone else.

Debbie

I am working at my nanny job 24/7 this week, so I can't weigh myself at home. I will have to wait and post for 2 weeks next week. I did weigh myself on their scale when I got here Sunday, and I like it better since it's about 5 pounds less than mine! On their sclae I have lost a couple pounds since I got here, but it's not digital with a memory like mine is, so hard to tell.

Congratulations to everyone that is even seriously trying to lose weight!

Hi Sheila, I actually thought I would be able to report a loss today but the last two nights we went out to dinner and last night we went to the Mirage Buffet and I could not resist the Warm Chocolate Lava Cake Hmmmmmmm it was so good so.......when I weighed this morning I was exactly the same as last week. Oh well, I guess it would have been worse. I have only 8 days till we cruise and doubt I can get too many more pounds off but I did go shopping and bought three new dresses that are actually styles of dresses that if I loose another 10 pounds they will still fit fine but they look really good now.;)

One pound gain this week. :( Oh well, it's probably just water retention from "that time" anyway. I've been crazy with cravings this week...not typical. I am looking forward to a better next week!

I weigh everyday as a reminder that even if I am up one pound today, I may have been down two yesterday or even tomorrow. The trend is what's important over the long term. If I work my tushy off all week and only weigh myself once...If I see no change, it's very discouraging. I actually weigh myself twice a day. No diary, just my brain to keep track. :eek:

Good luck to everyone this week!

Shelia..Thank You for starting the post.

Great you lost.

Daniel..Thank you..It's a deal. I hope your midweek

up and downs lead to a lost next week.

Jean..Glad you lost and stayed on plan in Vegas.

Marie..Weigh to go..good loss!

Debbie..See writing down what we eat is helping.

More loss's to come.

Pugsbest..Keep up the good work while your away from your

scale, then you will have a good loss when you come back.

Vegas..Glad you stayed the same with all the food temptations

you have there. Bon Voyage! Only eight days to wait. Lucky you!

Beach..Congrats TWO pounds down. Great job!

Sacway..Great job staying away from Ice Cream. Thats a hard one

to do.

W8t..The water weight will be gone next week. I weigh every day too

and it changes everyday.

Peg..Bet you'll get it off next week plus another 1/2 or more.

I lost a pound this week Hope it's more next week.. I had company,

tried to be very good but ate a little more(good food) then

I've been eating.

Everyone have a good weekend and coming week.

Mind if I join in on the festivities? :)

I just started my ease-back-into-healthy-habits plan on Monday. I'm beginning by switching over to mostly low-fat foods. Next week I'll transition from diet soda to water only. Third week will pick up some cardio, and fourth week will add weights into the repertoire.

I'm down 2.5 so far. :)

Im so glad i found you guys... mind if i join?? I am getting married on my July 29th cruise to the western Caribbean. Started my diet about 3 months ago-waivered a bit through the holidays but i am back on track this week. My goal is to get down 54 more pounds before i get married!

~mandy

weight.png

I am going to join in as well. Haven't posted but have been lurking since the beginning of the year. Down 7 since January 3rd. I would like to lose 5 more by 2/22. I tried on a dress this a.m. that I couldn't wear last trip and another 5 pounds should do it.

I've been tracking my loss for the last couple of weeks

and I'm getting back to where I was just before the cruise.

Between the cruise, Holidays and some other things that came up,

it was bad.:o

Anyways, I'm back on track now and have lost 11 pounds and am now at 256 today. I'll try to get back on schedule and weigh in on Thursdays.

Reggie:D

Archived