Deck 12 Sky Suites on Edge/Apex

Ehg

We are thinking of booking an aft Sky Suite on Celebrity Apex. I would like to be on deck 12, however, I know there is a public deck above and I wondered if anyone who has been in one of these aft suites or cabins can tell me if they are noisy as a result of the deck above?

Similarly with the deck 7 cabins which I think are above Eden, are these noisy?

Any info gratefully received.....

I have had one review from an Edge deck 12 aft S1 (12260) on the cabin info sticky and they did mention some noise from above. I have also seen some reviews in other places from people on deck 12 aft who reported some noise (as with other X ships under the outside seating of buffet, there is some chair scraping heard, which could be early in the morning or late at night).

Deck 7 has a recent thread regarding the question about noise and people who have reviewed those cabins/suites do not report noise or light issues from Eden. We had friends in 7306 S1 who did not complain of any noise or other issues. They loved their location.

We were on 11 (11268) and found it quiet. If only deck 7 and 12 are left, I would personally go with 7 (and I have some reservations for deck 7 on Apex myself).

Edited by vtcruising