Symphony of the Seas Cabin 11629

I'm looking for information on this cabin as it is open for our B2B sailing we have coming up.  It looks like there is a big empty space beside it and while I know its not just an empty space, can anyone tell me what it is?  Service area for crew?  Is it a noisy cabin because of this space?  Will we hear doors slamming throughout the night?  I've searched for reviews online but don't see any so that might be a good thing.  

I don't want to book it and then find its a noisy area/cabin.  TIA for any information you can give.  

It has an extended balcony. There are noises coming from the crew area next to it. But not late at night or early in the morning. During the day you do hear a lot of banging. All the "629" and "229" CP balconies are the same. On the Oasis and Allure. Symphony has an inside cabin between the crew area and the balcony room. So it should be fine.

Edited by rt1092
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, SailyaCruise said:

Do you by chance know the bed/sofa layout of this cabin?  Is the bed near the bathroom or closer to the balcony?  If this is a balcony cabin.  I'm asking for a friend.  Honest!  And a photo would be awesome! Thanks in advance. 

This is Allure, but pretty much the same.

image.png.26bbccebfc53dac3b0384f971f042543.png