Link to Full Brochure on PDF

vagporto

Just curious to know if there is a way to download a PDF of the full brochure (the one with 240 pages - august 2019 thru may 2021). I was able to get (through the website of an online  T.A.) the PDF of a smaller version, but that does not include the maps of the itineraries but only lists the ports.

I can see the brochure online, but printing any page is really difficult to get rid of the margins. Cunard does not mail me the printed brochure and I am an Android person and so cannot use iPAD/iPhone app.

Any help is appreciated

Vasco

Just realized that the title suggests that I have the PDF file of the brochure, while in fact it is quite the contrary. It was not done on purpose and I appologise if it appears to be clickbait. It was not my intention, and I would edit the title if CC allowed it. 

For those who don't have access to the Cunard UK website (and thus may not have seen the brochure that Vasco is asking about), here is a link to view the 240-page "Cunard August 2019 - May 2021" brochure online, but not for downloading it.

https://cunard.inbro.net/seeinsidebrochure/Cunard_Cunard-August-2019-...-May-2021

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find anywhere to download this version of the brochure as a pdf document for offline viewing on my desktop PC (and I first started looking a few months ago).

By the way, the hard-copy version of this brochure I recently picked up outside the QM2 future sales office is a shorter 92-page version without itinerary maps. That's probably the same version you found for downloading elsewhere. I happened to find that shorter 92-page version available for downloading on Cunard's partner website for Spain. So, even if Cunard would mail you the hard-copy brochure, that probably wouldn't help you any regarding the itinerary maps.

Edited by bluemarble

Exactly. I have the 92 page PDF.

Cunard, if you are listening... Why do you produce a brochure and then make it so difficult to disseminate? I was hoping that in some markets there was the 240 page brochure available as PDF...

1 hour ago, vagporto said:

Exactly. I have the 92 page PDF.

Cunard, if you are listening... Why do you produce a brochure and then make it so difficult to disseminate? I was hoping that in some markets there was the 240 page brochure available as PDF...

You should be able to email yourself a PDF copy from the online brochure site. Presently, the email link is missing (it’s there on the P&O version) and I’ve been in contact with Cunard and Inbro (who provide the online service) and they are looking to fix the problem as soon as possible.

By way of an update, Inbro got back to me and apparently the email link was removed last year due to GDPR. They are looking into having it restored. In the meantime, I have obtained the full 240 page PDF which is approximate 96Mb. If Vasco or anyone else would like a copy please PM me your email address.

• Like 2

I followed North West Newbie's lead and contacted Inbro. They sent me a link to the full 240-page pdf brochure and gave me permission to post the link on the Cunard forum here. So here is where you can download the full 240-page brochure (with itinerary maps) as a pdf file.

https://download.inbro.net/13481840_GD2hzbo3/Cunard_Cunard_August_2019___May_2021.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1