Carnival stock

RNGALNG

I own the 100 shares of Carnival stock. I’ve always sailed with Princess. Can I use it on my Carnival sailing too? Is it the same as with Princess? Where can I find the form, if different, to fill out? 

Thank you for your help!

There is no form-----just write to Carnival, include the data they require in the sheet below and you're set. They want proof you own the 100 shares, so I just download my latest sheet from my broker and include it WITH YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ANYTHING PRIVATE BLACKED OUT. Any questions, just call the number on the sheet.

STOCK.jpg

After they receive it the OBC will appear in your cruise manager.  And you can use it on every line which Carnival owns. 

Note that the above schedule is for cruises through July because it has to be approved every year.  But it was recently approved for another year.  Here is the link:

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

And remember that even if more than 1 person in your cabin owns 100 shares you only get 1 benefit.

Edited by Garth2

You can also email the required information and attach a .pdf scan of the brokerage statement to guestadmin@carnival.com.  I have gotten a response and had the credit appear within 24 hours of sending the email for our past 3 cruises.

Edited by K&RCurt

31 minutes ago, coevan said:

might be a good time to buy CCL it's taken a dive since all the court fines

This is true, but after a really, really bad 4 days in the market (stock was down over 14% over the 4 day period), the stock seems to be hopefully recovering...at least to some degree.  Today the stock was up 1.14%.

Garnett

49 minutes ago, coevan said:

might be a good time to buy CCL it's taken a dive since all the court fines

I agree. I added 100 more shares today.  It'll be back up. Good buying opportunity. Cheapest it's been in quite some time.

39 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

I agree. I added 100 more shares today.  It'll be back up. Good buying opportunity. Cheapest it's been in quite some time.

I haven't added any, have enough, but agree that it will be back up.

Happy to say that my original buys are still up 18%, and I can identify literally Thousands of dollars of onboard credit.

Thanks, Carnival

19 hours ago, gtaylor said:

I haven't added any, have enough, but agree that it will be back up.

Happy to say that my original buys are still up 18%, and I can identify literally Thousands of dollars of onboard credit.

Thanks, Carnival

I hear ya!  I bought my first 100 shares at around $24.50.