Carnival Legend self-laundry location.

Envelope21

Hello. Fairly new to Carnival and will be going on a 16-day cruise in September. We are interested in using the self-service laundry. I've seen reported on these boards that it is $3 each for wash and dry. Is that correct? Do you just use your room key to pay, or is it coin-operated? I've looked at all the deck plans and I don't see where the laundry room(s) are located. I see a blank area behind the aft elevators on decks 6, 7, and 8. Could that be where it is? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, Envelope21 said:

Hello. Fairly new to Carnival and will be going on a 16-day cruise in September. We are interested in using the self-service laundry. I've seen reported on these boards that it is $3 each for wash and dry. Is that correct? Do you just use your room key to pay, or is it coin-operated? I've looked at all the deck plans and I don't see where the laundry room(s) are located. I see a blank area behind the aft elevators on decks 6, 7, and 8. Could that be where it is? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

I have the same question about paying for it.

The laundries are shown on https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Carnival-Miracle

6 hours ago, Envelope21 said:

Do you just use your room key to pay, or is it coin-operated? 

5 hours ago, Tinknock50 said:

I have the same question about paying for it.

Hi Envelope21 & Tinknock50 ☺️

Onboard Carnival Legend the laundry machines are coinless. They are operated using S&S cards only. However, the vending machines that dispense detergent, fabric softener, etc.. are coin operated.

Have a terrific sailing!

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan

I found the laundry room numbers for the Spirit on you tube.  I think the Legend has the same deck plan.  So this what I found:

deck 1.  1219

deck 4.  4232

deck 5.   5270

deck 6.   6102

deck 7.   7267

I think the laundry rooms are across from these rooms.  Good luck!

10 minutes ago, marmac761 said:

I found the laundry room numbers for the Spirit on you tube.  I think the Legend has the same deck plan.  So this what I found:

deck 1.  1219

deck 4.  4232

deck 5.   5270

deck 6.   6102

deck 7.   7267

Thanks!

Edited by Tinknock50

1 hour ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Onboard Carnival Legend the laundry machines are coinless. They are operated using S&S cards only. However, the vending machines that dispense detergent, fabric softener, etc.. are coin operated.

Have a terrific sailing!

🌴

Thanks!

1 hour ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Have a terrific sailing!

🌴

9 minutes ago, marmac761 said:

deck 1.  1219

deck 4.  4232

deck 5.   5270

deck 6.   6102

deck 7.   7267

Thanks!

7 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Have a terrific sailing!

🌴

Do you happen to know what coins they do use? Or if it changes with sailing? I don't want to bring say... a roll of US quarters to Europe when they change it to say.. taking Euro coins. Did it change from US coins to... whatever coins are used in Australia? I could probably assume one could go to Guest Services and get the "correct" change for them... but just thinking that this could be a real pain for cruises on the Legend who are from EU when she is there in 2020.