Morning MSC disciples....

citizenfrank

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Welcome back, Frank!  I wondered where you'd gotten to.  I even emailed Dave (Sidari) to see if he knew anything.  You have a review to finish!!!!!!    😜

You mean start it! lol

I guess that has been covered already by now though on here by others. But it was an A1 experience on an A1 vessel though with Z26 fellow sailing buddies lol

Thank you for 'missing me' ...I had a new job, came back, was in induction and was very sick. Really so and off my feet. But back now after a cheeky cruise to celebrate my recovery lol

Hope you are well?

Seaview is calling you soon I recall?

I've literally just booked Grandiosa ...she sounds/looks well worth a voyage, but this auto gratuities and general price hiking is a major concern. Still going all premium/deluxe so not all bad on the beverage front as MSC are sooooo good drinks wise and I eat to much chocolate to worry about that going missing lol ...on Seaview I seriously became Willy Wonka's fatter brother ..."Mr Frank you want more coffee with pralines?" 😫 ...Shamed? Yes...I had to have more chocolates to cope

• Haha 1