Soda card on armonia

dawcruiser

You can't purchase a 'soda card' on MSC ships - only a non-alcoholic drinks package which costs $29 pppd (plus 15% if purchased onboard):

"The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except for the day of disembarkation; the package cannot be purchased on a daily basis. Once activated on board, the package cannot be terminated and refunded. The following items are not included in the package: tobacco, souvenir glasses, ice cream menu, retail items, minibar and room service."

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

You can't purchase a 'soda card' on MSC ships - only a non-alcoholic drinks package which costs $29 pppd (plus 15% if purchased onboard):

I hope you are wrong as I m still in the dark what there is written in my ticket means "8951-BKALCH-THIRST". I had booked 2 soda packages and 1 water package from their website (since we dont drink alcohol)...but on our tickets there is written the above...I asked my Travel Agent what they meant but they did not know. They then contacted MSC, but they never received an answer from them. Do you think it is possible to cancel these drink packages please?