Best way from LAX to Long Beach cruise port

We are sailing in January from Long Beach, but airfares seem cheapest and nonstop through LAX.  What is the best way to get from LAX to cruise port in Long Beach?  Do any hotels offer shuttle from LAX to Long Beach?  (We are flying in the Friday before).

11 hours ago, TiggerLuv2Cruise said:

We are sailing in January from Long Beach, but airfares seem cheapest and nonstop through LAX.  What is the best way to get from LAX to cruise port in Long Beach?  Do any hotels offer shuttle from LAX to Long Beach?  (We are flying in the Friday before).

No hotel will offer  rides from lax area to LGB it's too far.

I used Super Shuttle, shared ride, from LAX(a Southwest Flight)to hotel in Long Beach.  I prepaid online.  Once we picked up our luggage, we walked out front and found the Super Shuttle attendant.  They have a person with a small portable counter curbside.  I showed him my paperwork(basically a receipt), he looked me up on his hand held device which I think was a cell phone and let me know the shuttle bus number I was waiting for.  Probably waited about 15 minutes and off we went.  There were four couples on the shuttle and we were the third stop.  I felt like it was a good price for shared shuttle service.  I can't remember how much I paid but I think it was around $15 each.  This was November 2018.  I would definitely use it again but I don't mind a shared ride and having to drop off others folks ahead of me.  Three out of the four couples were going on cruises the next day just like us.  We had great conversation about cruising on our ride to Long Beach.