Ventura select dining for teenagers

madster66

Hi.. I will be on Ventura in 3 weeks.. travelling with my husband and four young teenage girls. I would like to treat them to dinner in a select dining restaurant one evening . which would be most suitable and are children allowed in all of them ?? Many thanks in advance for your help.

35 minutes ago, madster66 said:

Hi.. I will be on Ventura in 3 weeks.. travelling with my husband and four young teenage girls. I would like to treat them to dinner in a select dining restaurant one evening . which would be most suitable and are children allowed in all of them ?? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Definitely the Beach House for teenagers...

Massive selection of Tex Mex type food, ribs, nachos etc and massive servings.

Also a bit of theatre with the steaks you cook yourself and hanging kebabs and the like.

It all looks amazing and tastes delicious.

Sindhu and the Glass House are great but a bit more of an acquired taste.

I am sure families are welcome in all of them.

Have a fantastic time.

Andy

I think it would depend on their taste....

Epicurian will be the poshest... great food and service but not a party atmosphere..

Sindu - fairly quiet but not too quiet but great asian food good service - seen some large tables in there having a good time

Glasshouse also good for groups - Beach house as above and more relaxed dining area.

It will mainly depend what sort of meal they want to be treated with - if you want a posh meal experience at a fraction f what it would cost elsewhere think dining at the ritz then epicurian --- posh indian - sindu - beach house and glasshouse i would say are more normal meals out.

1 hour ago, lebreos said:

I think it would depend on their taste....

Epicurian will be the poshest... great food and service but not a party atmosphere..

Sindu - fairly quiet but not too quiet but great asian food good service - seen some large tables in there having a good time

Glasshouse also good for groups - Beach house as above and more relaxed dining area.

It will mainly depend what sort of meal they want to be treated with - if you want a posh meal experience at a fraction f what it would cost elsewhere think dining at the ritz then epicurian --- posh indian - sindu - beach house and glasshouse i would say are more normal meals out.

Having 2 teenage(ish) girls, mine would find Epicurean too fancy, they wouldn't understand the menu in Sindhu as its not a Korma and the wine experience in the Glass House would be wasted on them.

Piles of the type of food they like served in a not too poncy atmosphere.... Beach House every time.

Everybody is different though, but I bet if you showed most teenagers sample menus of all 4, they would be drawn to the Beach House.

Andy

On our last Azura cruise we went to Sindhu one evening and there was a group of 6 girls (I would estimate their ages to be 14 - 16 years old ) sitting near to us and they really seemed to be enjoying their evening.  Based on this I would have no reservations about teenagers enjoying Sindhu if they like Indian food.  The food in Sindhu is a bit different and more upmarket than in our local restaurants so makes the evening a little more special.