Info and Cost to Get Tour After Getting Off Ship in Aruba

KD Travel Adventures

Does anyone have experience getting an island tour after getting off the ship in Aruba?

I'm not looking to book anything prior to arriving in port, but just want this option if available.

If you did this:

• How much did it cost per person (there will be 4 of us)?
  • Was there any walking involved (one of us has limited walking capabilities)?
  • Do you recommend the island tour?
  • What did you see and where did you go?
  • Where do you go once you get off the ship to find someone/a tour company to give you the island tour?
  • How long was the tour?

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

As you exit the terminal they'll be tour options. We chose the big air conditioned bus for a island tour $20.00 pp. Easy to spot them. Walking problems should not be a concern with this tour. Our's was approx 4 hours....you had the option of staying at the beach at the end of the tour (and they gave you a time and place to meet for the bus back) but we just came back into town for lunch and shopping.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:06 PM, hawkeyefan99 said:

Does anyone have experience getting an island tour after getting off the ship in Aruba?

I'm not looking to book anything prior to arriving in port, but just want this option if available.

If you did this:

• How much did it cost per person (there will be 4 of us)?
  • Was there any walking involved (one of us has limited walking capabilities)?
  • Do you recommend the island tour?
  • What did you see and where did you go?
  • Where do you go once you get off the ship to find someone/a tour company to give you the island tour?
  • How long was the tour?

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

It has been a long time since we went to Aruba. We just took a taxi to the beach and the driver though I was 11 years younger than I am and my husband 5 years older than he was (post-tip). I lived on that for years! Just excited for you because we loved Aruba and will be going again in October!!! Whatever you do, have an amazing time 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, Ashland said:

As you exit the terminal they'll be tour options. We chose the big air conditioned bus for a island tour $20.00 pp. Easy to spot them. Walking problems should not be a concern with this tour. Our's was approx 4 hours....you had the option of staying at the beach at the end of the tour (and they gave you a time and place to meet for the bus back) but we just came back into town for lunch and shopping.

Thank you!

How many people do they allow for the tour. The cost is very reasonable, but I'm hoping to keep it to just us four, but we would be okay with a few others. I just don't want it to be too large of a group.

Do you know what beach they gave the option to stay at after the tour.  We were in Aruba six years ago and went to Eagle Beach by the low rise hotels and loved it. This time my parents will be with us and I would love it if they could see Eagle Beach, but maybe the one they take you to is even better. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, hawkeyefan99 said:

Thank you!

How many people do they allow for the tour. The cost is very reasonable, but I'm hoping to keep it to just us four, but we would be okay with a few others. I just don't want it to be too large of a group.

Do you know what beach they gave the option to stay at after the tour.  We were in Aruba six years ago and went to Eagle Beach by the low rise hotels and loved it. This time my parents will be with us and I would love it if they could see Eagle Beach, but maybe the one they take you to is even better. Thanks in advance.

You can certainly look for a private tour outside the terminal...but more than likely this should be done pre-visit. The bus I suggested is a large one so obviously not what you're looking for.

The beach they dropped off at was the one by the high rise hotels.